Tite Foam Gaps & Cracks Gun Grade Insulating Foam Sealant 555g
LePage Tite Foam Gaps & Cracks Gun Grade is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gabs & cracks inside or out. It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provide 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation. LePage TiteFoam Gaps & Cracks Gun Grade has excellent adhesion to most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal, and more. the product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation
- Seals out drafts, moisture and pests
- UV resistant reduces foam brittleness and darkening
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility to move with building materials
- Applies soft and cures rigid with a bright white colour
- Indoor & outdoor safe, tack free in 8 minutes, Trimsin 50-70 minutes, Sandable & Paintable