Gather your family, friends, colleagues, or say "cheese" all on your own - your portrait will help build homes.
In exchange for a minimum $75 donation, a volunteer photographer will visit your home (or Bellevue Park, depending on the session you book) for an up to 15-minute portrait session. From this session, you will receive five digital images to be used however you choose.
All funds raised will go directly into our Affordable Homeownership Program and will help local families build strength, stability, and self-reliance through affordable homeownership.
Our volunteer photographers will remain a safe distance away while taking your portraits to protect everyone involved.
We'd like to thank all three volunteer photographers for donating their time and skill to this fundraiser: Amanda Barnes of Chadwick Barnes Photography; Tammy Fiegehen of Tammy Fiegehen Photojourney; and Krystin Miller-Jacques of Instantane Jacques.
- Saturday, June 19 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. with Chadwick Barnes Photography at Bellevue
- Sunday, June 20
- Between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. with Chadwick Barnes Photography at your home
- Between 5 and 8 p.m. with Instantané Jacques at Bellevue
- Saturday, June 26 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. with Instantané Jacques at your home
- Monday, June 28 between 5 and 9 p.m. with Tammy Fiegehen Photojourney at your home
- Minimum donation: $75
- Up to 15 minutes
How to Book
- Book below by adding a session to your Cart
- Please be sure to provide your contact information (phone number and email address) when checking out
- You may add an additional donation to Habitat when viewing your cart and checking out
- OR contact Chelsey Foucher, Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portraits must be within Sault Ste. Marie city limits
What Happens After I Book My Session?
After you book your session, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking. You can expect an additional email and/or phone call on the next business day to confirm your booking and answer any questions you may have.
We will advise you of your exact session time closer to the date of your portrait session. Exact session times will be determined by your location in proximity to other sessions booked on the same day to ensure your volunteer photographer can travel efficiently from location to location.
Should you require a particular time on your session date, we will do our very best to accommodate you.
Should you need to cancel your booking, please provide at least 24 hours of notice by emailing email@example.com. If your session needs to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances (rain, family emergency, photographer cancellation, etc.), your session will be rebooked in early July. Refunds on Porch Portraits booking donations are not available.
Should provincial lockdowns continue due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be postponed until it is permitted to occur.