How Can You Help?
Please provide your contact and payment information below. Your contact information is required to generate an electronic tax receipt which will be sent to the email address that you provide.
Habitat for Humanity Sault Ste. Marie & Area is always grateful for monetary donations via online donation, or in store via cheque or cash. Your donations make a substantial difference in the lives of local homeowners. Thank you for your support!
Come visit our location at 111 Elgin Street, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 6L6, to donate in person.
Donate to the ReStore
Thank you for considering a donation of materials to the ReStore. We greatly appreciate your generosity and good will. We currently accept donations of building materials, appliances, collectibles, antiques and artwork.
Three Easy Ways to Donate
Our drop off area hours are Mon-Sat. 9:30am to 4:30pm. Please do not drop off items overnight.
Aria donated all of her money that she earned through her lemonade stand to help families afford decent housing. Thank you for your donation Aria and John of JL Builders!
Come Shop at the ReStore where you can get what you need and help families in our community! You can also help by donating your gently used items to the ReStore.
The Habitat ReStore accepts donations of new and gently used items. The following items are things that we take.
Items we can accept
- Appliances & Electronics (non-working appliances with the exception of freezers, fridges and dehumidifiers)
- Bathtubs (clawfoot, acrylic)
- Cabinets & Moldings
- Flooring, Doors & Windows
- Lighting Fixtures
- Kitchen Sinks & Plumbing Fixtures
- Lumber (clean with no nails)
- New Toilets
- Furniture (dressers, tables, etc.)
- Tools (hand and powered)
- New Cans of Paint & Cleaning Products
Items we cannot accept
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Baby items/baby furniture
- Used Toilets
- Soft goods (clothing, bed linen, towels, shoes, etc)
- MDF or pressboard furniture
- Used cans of paint
- Used bottles or cans of cleaning products